We are moving
As of the 31st of May, we will be located at our new offices 119 Macquarie Street, Hobart (the old National Mutual building).
All other contact details remain the same.
Our office will be closed on Monday, 30 May, whilst we move.
We are also delighted to advise from early June, we will be welcoming new staff and for the first time, will offer family law advice.
We look forward to seeing you at our new offices.
Our new office
Tremayne Fay and Rheinberger is a Hobart based boutique law firm offering specialised legal services to our clients in the practice areas of Estate Planning, Property Law and Civil Litigation. We offer the benefits of specialist knowledge in a friendly and timely manner at reasonable rates. We have experienced Hobart lawyers who can assist you with:
- Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Enduring Guardianships
- Deceased Estate Administration
- Independent advice to executors and beneficiaries
- Civil Litigation including Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury & Commercial Litigation
- Building & Construction Adjudication
- Employment Law and Workplace Relations
- Planning and Local Government Law, Environmental Law
- Conveyancing and Property Law
- Subdivisions, Property Development and Commercial Leasing
- Purchases and Sales of small businesses
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with an experienced Hobart lawyer.